The Charitable Giving infographic outlines the many ways to support organizations, whether it be through payroll deductions, regular monthly donations, or a one time lump sum. Legacy gifts can be made through insurance and bequests.
Because the tax savings amount is a blend of federal and provincial rates depending on the province you live in, it is prudent to look the specific situation when calculating the tax credit.
A number of companion calculators are available in FreshPlan Financial Planning Software to offer what-if scenarios of the tax planning benefits of charitable giving. These calculators include:
- Charitable Donation
- Gifts in Kind, Shares & Other Property
- Donating Shares to a Charity
- Donate Some Shares, Sell Some
Giving is something that many Canadians feel provides a sense of fulfillment and making a difference by contributing to causes they care about. This FreshPlan infographic is a way to get clients thinking about how they want to pursue this.
- Communicate complex concepts with vibrant, sharable, easy-to-understand infographics
- Personalized for individual Advisors
- Current and timely for client communications
- One of many infographics included in FreshPlan software
Calculate. Educate. Plan.
Communicate complex concepts from all areas of financial planning with current, visual infographics.
FreshPlan combines 75 calculators with powerful infographics and planners to provide advisors with a visual, easy-to-use, time saving planning and education tool and can be accessed anywhere, anytime using any device – phone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop.