Canada Recovery Benefits Infographics
These Government of Canada Benefits support programs have been changed or extended to provide support to Canadians while promoting economic recovery through measures that encourage people to safely return to work. These FreshPlan Infographics illustrate:
Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- $500 per week for up to 42 weeks and $300 for up to eight weeks
- To workers who are self-employed or are not eligible for EI and who still require income support
- This Benefit would support Canadians who have not returned to work due to COVID-19
A Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- $500 per week for up to 4 weeks
- For workers who are sick or must self-isolate for reasons related to COVID-19
A Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
- $500 per week for up to 42 weeks per household
- For eligible Canadians unable to work because they must care for a child under the age of 12 or family member because schools, day-cares or care facilities are closed due to COVID-19 or because the child or family member is sick and/or required to quarantine.
Visit the Government of Canada Announcement
- Communicate complex concepts with vibrant, sharable, easy-to-understand infographics
- Personalized for individual Advisors
- Current and timely for client communications
- One of many infographics included in FreshPlan software
Calculate. Educate. Plan.
Communicate complex concepts from all areas of financial planning with current, visual infographics.
FreshPlan combines 75 calculators with powerful infographics and planners to provide advisors with a visual, easy-to-use, time saving planning and education tool and can be accessed anywhere, anytime using any device – phone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop.